Paediatric First Aid
Our 12 hour Paediatric First Aid courses are Level 3 RQF (Regulated Qualifications Framework) registered, Ofsted recognised and meet EYFS standards. The Department for Education (DfE) published their updated guidance in 2017, with an implementation date of 3rd April 2017. Please refer to Section 3.25 (Page 22) and Annex A (Page 36) for guidance which underpins the latest updates to the Level 3 Paediatric First Aid qualifications. Click the following link for the full statutory guidance document.
By successfully completing an accredited course, participants are obtaining a qualification- not just a first aid certificate, as stipulated now for anyone working with children from birth through to puberty.
Our Practical and ‘Hands On’ training methods will enable you to feel confident in applying first aid whilst managing children in your care during an emergency.
- September 21st + 22nd (Monday/Tuesday) 09.30 - 16.30 Old Brodleians RUFC, Woodhead, Denholme Gate Road, Hipperholme, Halifax HX3 8HX
- October 12th + 13th (Monday/Tuesday) 09.30 - 16.30 Laund Hill Community Sports Park, (formerly Huddersfield Y.M.C.A.) New Hey Road, Salendine Nook, Huddersfield HD3 3XF
- If you require your Paediatric First Aider's to refresh their basic life saving skills during any three year certification period, to help maintain basic skills and keep up to date with any changes to PFA procedures, please contact Trudy on 07903 655195.
- September 21st (Monday) 09.30 - 16.30 Old Brodleians RUFC, Woodhead, Denholme Gate Road, Hipperholme, Halifax HX3 8HX
- October 12th (Monday) 09.30 - 16.30 Laund Hill Community Sports Park, (formerly Huddersfield Y.M.C.A.) New Hey Road, Salendine Nook, Huddersfield HD3 3XF